PLEASE CLICK HERE TO SUBMIT YOUR ABSTRACT
Abstract Submission Guidelines
- The official language of WCAC2019 is English so only abstracts written in English will be accepted for review.
- Abstracts should not exceed 400 words and be based on original work. Should give full information on the objective, materials and methods and major results obtained.
- Abstracts must NOT contain tables, pictures or diagrams.
- All abbreviations must be spelled out on first use.
- Abstracts should be thoroughly checked for spelling (English) and grammar.
- The deadline for abstract submission is 1 June 2019. Abstracts submitted by this date will be considered for evaluation. Authors will be notified of provisional acceptance of abstracts by 1 July 2019 and for the form of presentation as oral or poster presentation.
- Submitted abstracts will be reviewed by the reviewers and accepted papers will be included in the conference proceedings book.
- To be accepted, abstract authors must be registered and paid to attend the WCAC2019, by 15 July 2019.
- Good quality papers will be selected for publication in the Special Issues of reputable ISI journals.